Cumming On 200 Thread Count Sheets.


posted by Chentana on , , ,

No comments

Saving the world....One fry at a time...

Oh the agony of this boredom. I sat today and last night and masturbated to Lacey Duvalle's teeth. How did she get so curvy? I remember her looking like an ironing board. hmmm. Interesting. To say the least. Then I masturbated to Jada Fire. She had her thongs on inside out which made me go soft. I masturbated to . That is always a good time. But...cumming on cheap ass sheets soaks the whole bed up. I mean really. I felt like I could tear the shit apart like a piece of notebook paper. I need to step my game up. Start cumming on satin so that shit can roll off the sheets.


Me is Keke Maneater are going to try to get me some employment at this place....







On a serious note tho. The club really does look something similar to this. Not that many attractive 'peeps' none the less. I don't mind cause I would a smaller fat person of the club. SO sweet! I been hanging tough trying to stay away from penis but I slowly see myself inserting some disk in my ram drive. hahah. That was corny. See what this Hood Hop ass city is doing to me.










Lady Gaga. There is a big pink dildo waiting at the end of this tunnel for you baby. Don't fight it.
Just lay back and let me insert. XOXO. If I sprinkle glitter on that discostick.

Leave a Reply

Who?